Looking for a convenient and easy-to-use citrus juicer? Look no further than this amazing machine!
This incredible juicer doesn’t require any peeling – simply cut your fruit in half and it’s ready to go.
Not only can it juice oranges, but apples, pears, lemons, watermelons, and grapes too.
It’s cordless and electric, so all you need to do is push a button to start juicing.
This hands-free design means you can use it anywhere – at work, on a picnic, or when you’re out and about.
Plus, it’s easy to clean – just give it a quick rinse under the tap and you’re done!
1. USB Rechargeable Design–Electric citrus and orange juicer
- Cordless and portable
- Help you juicing anytime and anywhere
- The battery can last working for 20-25 pcs oranges after fully charged
- High quality lithium batteries
2. Easy and Convenient to use –Electric citrus and orange juicer
- No need peeling the fruit skin, just cut in half
- One button to start
- Automatic juicing, hands free
- Bladeless, safe and reliable
With its simple one-button automatic working operation, you can quickly and easily extract fresh juice from any citrus fruit without having to peel or chop it first.
Plus, the powerful and reliable motor ensures that you get a perfect juice every time.
Also this juice extractor is bladeless so it’s safe and reliable. Children and older people can use it with ease.
3. High Juicing Yield–Electric citrus and orange juicer
- 360° all direction Squeezing
- Pure juice, no residue
- No waste
With 360°squeezing action, it extracts every last drop of juice from your fruits, so you can enjoy pure, delicious juice without any waste.
Plus, its sleek design makes it a handy addition to any kitchen countertop.
4. Not Only Can Juice Oranges, Citrus, and Lemons–Electric citrus and orange juicer
- Watermelon, grapes…
For smaller fruit like grapes, simply place the small fruit into the juicer. There is no need to cut the fruit into smaller pieces.
For medium-sized fruit like oranges, apples, pears, kiwis,etc., cut in half and place in the juicer.
For larger fruit such as grapefruit or pomegranates, cut into 4 or more pieces.
For oversized fruit like watermelon, cut into smaller pieces without the rind and place in the juicer.